2 GUYS, 1 BLOG
Because what else is there to do when 2 guys love blogs?...at the same time?

[!ima turtle]'s jukebox


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

WOMBO COMBO & GAME OVER YEAHS

By [!ima turtle]
[Damn, it's been a good lengthy time since last update, yeah?
Not much has really happened I suppose, just lots of mishaps and good times XD
But you wonder why we update now? Why all of a sudden out of the cloudy and blue, now?
Well, me and [/gg] created this blog as a means to do something in the meantime, but if we never use the blog, then what the hell happens to it?
So, partially, this update is to keep the 2guys1blog franchise up and running, because we'd never want this piece-o'-shyyit to just suddenly stop. I think :S

The other part we are having this update is to actually update this time, instead of giving you bullshirt like the other posts had.] - [!imaturtle]

(bullshirt? that's new. Anyway, new song up on the jukebox-player-thingy. I guess life has been un-amazing as of late, but not in the way that I don't like it. I enjoy life. :P It's just that nothing blog worthy has popped up in a while. Still hasn't, we're just updating for the hell of it.

FOR ALL .025 OF OUR VIEWERS! WE SALUTE YOU!) - [/gg]


[Woah, wait, we're really not going to update about anything?] - [!ima turtle]


(Do i LOOK unlazy and determined? that's what I thought. Besides what're we supposed to update about? Video game nerds with godly combos and silly screens that make you feel like a loser (i meant COUGHwinnerCOUGH)? ) - [/gg]



[Woah, just because our post title is referring to SOME of the events that took place between our last post and current post, doesn't mean that's all we're going to update about! Hello, hello, anybody home? THINK [/GG], THINK! Oh, and we also have our epic spirit week and the dumbasses with guns, and I'm sure you will go into detail on that, right?]-[!ima turtle]


(I could. but so could you. I don't even remember a lot of it.
Spirit Week: 5 days (actually 4) where we pretend to love Carney and dress up in fancy clothes (or lack-there-of) to show our spirit. somehow. How does that work again? who cares.
So day 3, was dress like a movie/tv/video game character day. Me, turtleboy over here, and our friend were the mythbusters. I was the only "racially correct" one. IMAHARA.
3 people decided to dress as deranged teenagers on a shooting spree. really.
In short, police were called, school was locked down, and the swat was there too. really. Actually, supposedly. But the police were definitely there.) - [/gg]


[See, now was that so hard?
It's funny , because I think we actually saw the guys with the guns during lunch, and it didn't even occur to me how people could've misinterpereted 3 teenagers with guns showing their spirit for a catholic school in the worst way possible.
We still could've had better costumes though, either between 1.21 gigawatts or daniel san, mythbusters just seemed too creative for me :S] - [!ima turtle]


(yeah man, we saw them outside while doing my science project. trippy eh?
Daniel-san and Mr. Miyagi for SURE next year.) - [/gg]


Well, that was nice lengthy update for once. Nice to catch up with our lives sometime. But that's it for now. really, we're too lazy for anything else

[/gg]&[!imaturtle]


EDIT: there were snipers. supposedly.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous January 14, 2010 at 1:10 PM
    I wish not acquiesce in on it. I over warm-hearted post. Particularly the title attracted me to review the sound story.
  2. Anonymous January 18, 2010 at 9:08 AM
    Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Something to say?