2 GUYS, 1 BLOG
Because what else is there to do when 2 guys love blogs?...at the same time?

[!ima turtle]'s jukebox


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

oh snapz!

By Anonymous
HAH long time no update. why? because.
nooo reaaallly... cuz we were lazy. serious. also, nothing's really happened in our lives lately, so there's nothing to write about. but mostly laziness.

anyway to bring you up to speed... i quit. 40 days is too much, and I'M WEAK

also, recently, me and [!imaturtle] recently went to thinkfast aka the 30 hour famine.
not as bad as you'd think. in fact, total opposite. very fun.
so much stuff to do that I totally forgot I was hungry.
some highlights:
-*pulls out sticky note* "JESSICA ALBA WAS IN MY PANTS!"
-hung lo. the male stripper/sumo wrestler/crime fighter
-the earthquake proof tower. (it got hit by a ball and was still able to stand after a 7ft drop. oh, and it was made of STRAWS)
-"you never said we had to be able to move it. this was supposed to be the tallest tower, not the most movable... NOW YOU'RE JUST BEING A DICK!"
-"I'm basically blind, so if I pop off my contacts, do I still need the blindfold?"
-egyptian rat screw. im a ninja at it
-spanish movies are interesting when you watch with brandon
-"Isn't it weird? It's 4am in the morning and everyone's playing badminton"

cheers.
[/gg]
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?