2 GUYS, 1 BLOG
Because what else is there to do when 2 guys love blogs?...at the same time?

[!ima turtle]'s jukebox


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lent.

By [!ima turtle]
Well, it's that time of year for us catholic/christians, Lent. During the 40 days of Lent, we give up something so that we grow better as a person, and not total dicks. Sometimes it works, but usually people just get pissed because there is no prize at the end, just a big theoretical smiley emoticon that says " you did it, now pat yourself on the back ".

Anyways, for some people, they sacrifice either a big piece of their life such as a habit, a hobby, a certain item, or an activity. For me, it was certain "activity" and for [/gg] it was a certain "habit". So, through these 40 days, we will TRY and record our progress through this time of sacrifice. If we actually DO manage to make it, send us some smiley emoticons plz :). But not the one I just made because I think we would deserve a shitload more, but a badass smiley is all we ask for

[ima turtle]

EDIT:
hah, needless to say, I failed. and it wasn't even like a couple days into it. I failed BEFORE it even started. darn straight.
anyway I gave up swearing which is really hard, actually.

Journal Entry 1
DAY 1:and so begins my incredulous journey into the wonderfabulous world of unobscenities. It is very hard. My mouth feels like it's locked up, held back. I've already almost failed numerous times (not including yesterday). We'll see how this ends up.

[/gg]
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?