2 GUYS, 1 BLOG
Because what else is there to do when 2 guys love blogs?...at the same time?

[!ima turtle]'s jukebox


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

YOU DICK!

By [!ima turtle]
Haha, well, I suppose [/gg] has already told partially our wild night of persians and rock band XD But in that same night, I almost ruined his whole life with a couple of clicks...

It all started when [/gg] first laid his eyes on some hot triplets during some basketball game. I didn't really think they were that hot, but yenno his tastes not mine . Now, we will talk about the day before school started. [/gg] was distracted by some rock band 2, and that's when I made my move; my dick move to be exact. I slowly typed her name into the facebook search bar, savouring each moment, and I instantly found her . I found the " add friend " button, clicked that, then the confirmation button, and all hell broke loose.... No wait, I mean I laughed my ass off so hard while [/gg] was shitting bricks of embarrassment and actual shit. LOL you should've seen him go ape shit, quite the scene XD
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous February 18, 2009 at 6:59 PM
    DOOF
  2. [!ima turtle] February 18, 2009 at 7:01 PM
    lol, fag, you got it working

Something to say?