2 GUYS, 1 BLOG
Because what else is there to do when 2 guys love blogs?...at the same time?

[!ima turtle]'s jukebox


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Would you like me to punch your face?

By Anonymous
Awww, coming off a long weekend is like waking up after 2 hrs of sleep. it sucks.
especially when you really did have 2 hrs of sleep. almost.


the day before school was pretty awesome.
had some good minor 'momentz' while chillin at mah bud's house.

but FIRST
watch this
and if u didnt understand what the HELL that was about
watch this

anywayz
this post actually had 2 alternate titles, "wah-tch!" and "woo-pah!" but i figured no one would figure out the reference.
watch this

GERONIMOMENTZ (number 0.5)
so the REAL title actually came from a msn conversation I was having with my friend, at like 10pm. I was already zoning out cuz yenno, I came off a sugar rush so i wasn't all there, if ya know what i mean. that's when the doof comes in and types some obscenities into the conversation, slightly traumatizing the person I was talking to. as compensation, I figured I should punch him back, but being the zoned-out guy I was, I accidentally typed in "would you like me to punch you?"

... so that wasnt actually half as funny as I thought it would end up sounding like. probably one of those "you had to be there" momentz.
watch this (just skip to like 2:45)



for the record, everything in this post came from when I was at my friend's house, and this was supposed to be posted 2 days ago, but I was lazy. figures.
oh, and I call people's "doof's" now. deal with it.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. sophie, February 18, 2009 at 7:02 PM
    i'm only commenting for margo.

    but don't say doof, it's not that cool.
    also the last video made me laugh out loud in a twisted way.
  2. Anonymous December 29, 2009 at 4:05 AM
    It agree, a useful phrase

Something to say?